REMOTE SDET Opportunity!
Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for a SDET
role. This is a 3+ month contract
position and the pay rate is flexible depending on experience. Here are the details:
For applicants who are interested in this SDET
opportunity; please send a Word resume to Michaela Forbes, Technical Recruiter, at
SDET Apex Job ID:
REMOTE Rate: Negotiable Duration:
3+ months Position Description Day to Day:
- Work in alignment and in parallel with the development team to help drive early automation (Unit testing and integration testing) and create the DevOps delivery pipeline for the project/program
- Create and update Automation plans (project and execution plans)
- Design, code and execute automation scripts; Design automated regression suites
- Work with multiple vendors, IT leaders, and business teams to align automation priorities with IT strategies
- Champion the usage and adoption of automated testing and related tools (in-house and new external tools) across the organization
- Define/adopt design and development standards and best practices for any new technologies and/or frameworks used for the invest initiatives
- Conduct code reviews, defect resolution, and implementation appropriate monitoring
- Plan and implement Proof of concepts and pilots for new tools and technology evaluation
- Write custom code to test code: UI and API level testing
- Review security scan reports to identify vulnerabilities within code and govern E2E quality
- Experience in using Analytics to identify patterns/create predictive models for day to day use cases
- Experience in working in an Agile and DevOps delivery models
- Experience in developing and implementing End to End test plans
- Ability to use Service virtualization testing tools
- Conduct code reviews, defect resolution, and implement appropriate monitoring.
- Protractor or Cypress
- Java or Python programming
- Jenkins or similar technologies
Health and Medical Benefits options including:
Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K and more!
For this opportunity, you will also be eligible for benefits through Apex for the contract period, 401K, medical/health benefits options, a W2 hourly rate, weekly pay, and direct deposit!
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or