Apex Systems is looking for a Full Stack Candidate that is Strong in JAVA in the Sunnyvale/Bay Area, CA.
*This position is unable to sponsor visas or work on a C2C basis*
Our client is looking for a Sr Software Engineer to join their Big Data Platform team. They develop and operate mission critical infrastructure services and applications that power both internal and end customers use cases.
• Lead the technical design, implementation, and deployment of software solutions
• Ensure that projects are successfully executed meeting our Client's standards for quality software engineering
• Design and ship high volume of elegant code with foresight to avoid performance, scalability, usability, maintainability, availability and testability issues.
• Maintain understanding of latest technologies and tools and leverage them to improve existing products and services.
• Identify opportunities within the team for potential leverage and reuse by developing libraries, APIs, and shared services
• Assist in the onboarding and ramp-up of new engineers
• Contribute towards the definition of product and technical roadmaps
Desired Skills and Experience
• 5+ years of relevant work experience, including hands-on technical leadership
• Proven track record of developing large-scale highly available services and systems in either Java or Python.
• Working experience in the development as well as consumption of Web Services APIs (JSON / XML / RPC)
• Working experience of build systems, databases, and Linux-based infrastructures
• Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
• Strong understanding of architectural models and technology stack used for developing highly scalable and highly available web applications and systems
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Good understanding of Agile Software Development methodologies
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
• Experience developing Big data applications a bonus
• Experience developing with infrastructure management applications a bonus
Please send relevant resumes to Morgan at
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or