Software Engineers Vulnerability Researchers R&D
DOD security clearance secret or higher
Performs assignments of a routine degree of complexity by compiling and evaluating design and test data, preparing technical specifications, analyzing technical data to determine appropriate limits and variables for electrical/electronic systems, components, equipment, and networks.
Assists in the interpretation of results and writing of small sections of technical reports.
Completes assigned project work within schedule and budget constraints.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field with 5 years
• Develop software to run in user-mode or kernel-mode
• Ability to code in C or C++
• Ability to use a scripting language (Python, Perl, Ruby, etc.)
• Experience with PC and embedded systems architecture to include boot processes and OS internals
• Experience with a disassembler for vulnerability research (IDA Pro, BinaryNinja, etc.)
• Understand network protocols
• Experience with one or more assembly languages (x86, x64, ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, etc.)
• Experience with one or more debuggers (WinDbg, OllyDbg, gdb, etc.)
• Experience with vulnerability research on one or more operating systems: Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, MacOS, VxWorks, QNX, RTOSs, or other custom operating systems