Kelly IT is hiring an Application Development Engineer (Software QA) for a 6 month project. For consideration, please email your updated resume to
Software Application Development Engineer - C/C++/Python
7/2020 - 12/2020
Pay: $38 - $40/hr on W2 Job Description:
This position is 100% software development in C/C++/Python for servers/systems. In this position, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Designing, developing/coding, and debugging Linux software modules targeting high performance packet processing user space based applications o
- Reviewing and providing strong feedback on product software architecture specifications and design specifications
- Developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgment, and formal software process C, C++, Python knowledge, Linux based experience
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycles (SDL) or Agile or Waterfall
- Excellent programming skills
- Must have strong problem solving skills and communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Minimum Education: Bachelor of Science Computer Science or Computer Eng.
Why Kelly ® ?
- Network transport protocol experience SDK and API definition and implementation
- Wireless background (packet core network functions such as vEPC, UPF) is a plus, familiarity and expertise with network protocol stack.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined. About Kelly ®
, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.