The Full Stack Developer with Pivotal Cloud Foundry experience will be responsible for developing new features and extending existing features. The developer will also be required to understand all aspect of our platform including frontend and backend technologies; develop high quality code, perform code reviews, write unit tests, and conform to the latest best practices.
• 8-10 year’s professional experience in Software Development
• Experienced in using Cloud Foundry (CF) CLI for deploying applications and other CF management activities
• Experienced in installing and troubleshooting CF installations on IAAS (Azure, AWS etc.)
• Complete understanding of CF Architecture (Diego Architecture), CF components and their functionalities
• Experienced in developing, deploying and troubleshooting CF applications and CF components
• Experienced in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment methodologies (Jenkins, Chef, Ansible etc.
• Experience in coding using Java, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Microservices design
• Solid hands-on experience in developing and architecting and developing J2EE based web applications (Jenkins, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, JMS, Spring framework) and Web security
• Ability to code and script front-end features.
• Ability to independently execute projects and troubleshoot production issues.
• Knowledge on Agile methodology
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design, and complexity analysis
• You have a solid understanding of version control principles, preferably using Git.
• 5+ year’s professional experience in Software Development
• Experience designing, implementing and using RESTful Web Services in a Microservice Architecture.
• Experience and a very good understanding of the Node.JS ecosystem.
• Experience translating design mockups and prototypes into working application designs.
• Experience with responsive web application design (Bootstrap).
• Familiarity with scripting languages such PowerShell or Unix shell scripting.
• Experience with Agile Frameworks such as Scrum or Kanban.
• Experience with TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Automated Testing.
• Motivated to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects.
• Ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment.
#9 Palaniyappa Nagar, Valasaravakkam Chennai TAMIL NADU, 60087Contact