Apex Systems is currently supporting the hiring of a Senior BI Developer for a large healthcare client of ours. This position is fully remote!
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume directly to
. I will respond promptly. Details:
- Job Title: Senior BI Developer
- Contract: Long Term Contract
- Pay: $40-50/hr based on prior experience
- Responsible for participating in all phases of the design and development life cycle of analytic applications and reporting tools, utilizing various BI technology platforms.
- Maintains active relationships with customers to determine business requirements.
- Anticipates opportunities for improvement and identifies alternate solutions.
- Collaborate with engineers for creative ideas for Web portals supporting interactive content, analyzes and classifies complex change request and reviews and evaluates possible enhancements.
- Works with development team to develop and define application scope and objectives and prepare functional and/or technical specifications.
- Analyzes and evaluates detailed business and technical requirements.
- Codes and maintains complex components of information systems.
- Mentors others on coding standards and performs code reviews.
- Develops and performs system testing and fixes defects identified during testing and re-executes unit tests to validate results.
- Aids in integrating activities with other IT departments for successful implementation and support of project efforts.
- Provides timely support to data information planning effort. Maintains technical development environment and has responsibility for implementation plan.
- Assist in developing training documentation including proactive identification of additional needs and enhancements.
- Manages small projects, mentors and provides training to others.
- Requires BA/BS degree in related field or technical institute training and 3+ years experience on one platform, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Subject matter expert of one or more Business Intelligence applications. Experience with multiple Business Intelligence tools preferred.
- Incumbent should also have the ability to mentor others, lead small projects and provide troubleshooting support. Multi database, multi language or multi business application preferred.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or