Full Time opportunity in Mountain View, CA
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our team and advance our mission of improving metabolic health and reverse chronic diseases using IoT and Machine Learning.
- Design and develop backend microservices using technologies such as Spring Boot, REST APIs, Protobufs, Python, SQL databases, Time Series databases, Message Queues, Docker, Kubernetes
- Scale the system to perform complex processing on high-volume data feeds from a large population of diverse sensors, including data cleaning, data flattening and feature generation which can be used by downstream Machine Learning and Deep learning models..
- Collaborate with Data Scientists to develop analytics and ML-driven services that serve ML predictions, generate data and model insights and recommendations based on large amounts of
- Design services for fast performance, high scalability, and high
- Develop automated unit tests and integration tests to ensure high-quality, defect-free code.
- Have experience working with AWS ecosystem, and building and integrating frameworks which help with Data quality checks, tracking Feature and Model drifts, and helping with automating workflows like model retraining, model monitoring and
- Develop integrations with 3rd party software
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field; Masters would be a plus
- Experience developing Production software in Java, Python or Scala for high-scale applications
- Experience with SQL databases, NoSQL databases, and designing distributed
- Experience with Big data and Stream Processing technologies like Apache Spark, Spark SQL and Spark Streaming would be a plus
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Domain experience in healthcare, biosensors, or related areas would be a plus, but is not required