If interested, please email your resume to Lacey at
Visa Global Product Design is seeking an experienced, hands-on Sr. Designer with strong capabilities in the design of engaging and usable non-consumer user experiences. The Sr. Designer will:
• Design world-class User Experience solutions that support the needs of Visa employees, with a focus on enabling account executives to be as productive and successful as possible.
• Lead large-scale global projects.
• Contribute and support strategic goals of the organization.
• Act as a change agent, sparking fresh ideas that are infused in our culture and our products.
• Foster a deep and rewarding collaboration with internal partners.
• Use and contribute to design systems.
• Lead by example in delivering excellent individual work.
• Be an advocate for our employees and partners.
• Minimum of Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
• Deep experience working with the MS Dynamics platform, with an understanding of its possibilities and limitations.
• Experience launching world-class UX solutions for the web and mobile.
• Expert knowledge of visual, UI and interaction design principles with an eye for details and consistency.
• Experience researching & validating user needs and context, including through interviews with users.
• Ability to develop a high-level concept into user flows and interfaces that meet business and user needs.
• Experience using and creating/contributing to design systems & style guides.
• Experience using Sketch & InVision.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Fully fluent in English and able to understand and be easily understood in spoken and written English.
• Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
• 10+ years in related professional work experience is preferred
• Experience with accessibility and ADA (American Disability Act) Design guidance.
• Experience designing tools for use in an enterprise environment.
• Experience designing for complex business and functional requirements.
• Experience facilitating design thinking workshops.
• Experience designing tools for salespeople
• Knowledgeable about accessibility guidelines and best practices.
• Experience and understanding of Product Management and the agile process.
• Be able to stand by your designs and provide solid rationale to back up your decision.
• Cross-functional team leadership experience required with demonstrated results.
• Experience in leading more than one global-scale project and project teams.
• A strong practical point of view of User Experience.
• Experience with UX research techniques a plus.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or