Requisition Number: 80473
Business and technology continues to change rapidly. Insight's device solutions are leading the way. Our business is built around our solution areas of Digital Innovation, Cloud and Datacenter Transformation, and Connected Workforce. Insight is hiring the key position of Sr. Manager, Partner Management and Alliances for one of our top hardware/device partners.
Insight has strategic partnerships with key hardware partners, and this role is for one of the top 5 largest device businesses within Insight's business portfolio.
In this role, you represent and manage revenue and all-in gross margin goals (inclusive of all profitability levers). You will be an expert around our solutions by this vendor, and additionally, you will serve as a leader of this alliance team to help manage and launch GTM programs, drive sales strategies, facilitate engagement, and enable our sales teams.
You will be joining a fast-paced team with responsibility for one of the largest lines of buisness within Insight. We are a competitive team that prides themselves on work ethic, performance, results, and positive attitudes.
You will be joining a business that is rapidly evolving, and as-such some things can be loosely defined. The best candidates for this key leadership role will be comfortable with ambiguity and can act as self-starters with the ability to quickly find solutions to roadblocks. We seek candidates that live by our core values of hunger, heart, and harmony. If you love diving into a business and getting to be part of something big, this is the opportunity for you. This critical role supports a top hardware partner, and will take on a wide range of responsibilities, with a focus on these major items:
- Driving this line of buisness in all segments and go to market areas. Your goals will align to our financial budget for this line of buisness.
- Help build and execute on GTM strategies. You will help build and execute on marketing campaigns, build target lists for sales, pull together incentives, etc.
- Define key GTM initiatives to deliver performance against our key goals
- Deliver trainings to our sales teams
- Organize and help lead cross-departmental initiatives
- Work between partners, sales and solutions organizations to maintain a understanding of current pipeline and projects to develop revenue forecasts up to 12 months out.
- Support and serve our business as go-to liaison between partner/vendor and other groups within Insight, such as our services business units.
- Experience with driving strong brand awareness.
- Firsthand knowledge of what it takes to manage and grow a $500M dollar line.
- Managing operational strategies and budget for a specific hardware and services line of business. This includes working with multiple Insight and partner tools to manage our business and growth.
- Understanding of the various client segments like public sector, education and commercial and how to drive meaningful growth through specific alignment and program focus. Being able to facilitate and drive alignment between field teams with the Partner and the various Insight account teams.
- Manage a team of Individual Contributors. You will manage medium sized team of specialized resources and business development manages.
- Become a solution expert on your line of buisness. You and your team will serve as experts that others reach when they are stuck on a question of product capabilities, changes, roadmap, etc.
Salary Range - $100,000 to $120,000 with a compensation variable plan
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Phoenix || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Phoenix, AZ ||Nearest Major Market:
Phoenix Job Segment:
Manager, Business Development, Developer, Supply, Cisco, Management, Sales, Technology, Operations