Location: Dallas, TX
Our Client is looking to add a .NET Developer to our growing in-house product development team. We are innovating a suite of technology that will drive improvements for a number of their services. Our goal is to surprise and delight our customers, while growing one of the country’s most recognized brands.
As a Senior .NET Developer, you will be responsible for building .Net core applications. Your primary responsibility will be to help lead the design and development of these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the platform.
You will be working along-side other engineers, developers, and designers working on different layers of the infrastructure. The team will rely on your expertise to help with high level architecture and innovation. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating high quality products is essential.
Our goal is to surprise and delight our customers, while growing one of the country’s most recognized brands.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Participate in unit and integration testing
- Collaboration with QA on acceptance testing
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate these issues
- Help maintain code quality, high standards, and automatization
- API Side
- Working with the consumers of the API to shape the contract
- Building out to specifications
- Typical development skills
- Take requirements and develop software features
- Work with the consumer of API to shape requirements
- Testable code to specification
- Entity Framework
- Conceptual data modeling
- Build out database design and schema
- Understand code-migrations
- SQL query analysis and optimizations
- Additional skills
- Web API experience
- Windows Services applications
- Ability to work remote and to collaborate or mentor other members
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Requirements gathering and feature analysis
- Familiarity with the Scrum process
- 4 years or more experience in ASP.NET, including .NET Core versions, writing C#
- xUnit testing framework and familiarity with testing automation
- Experience in reading and writing custom file-based schemas
- Experience developing Web APIs for mobile/tablet clients, leveraging JSON
- Strong experience with Entity Framework Core
- Experience developing Windows Services
- Experience with AWS and Azure
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Profiling, and Optimizations
- Experience using Git and GitHub for source control
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application with patterns such as Domain Driven Design, Test Driven Development, or Command-Query Responsibility Segregation patterns.
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Bonus if you have
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.