Note :- While applying please mention "TRY01# Sr. Android Developer" in the subject line..
***** Contract to Hire position ****** Can work on W2 *****
Job Description :-
• Collaborate within multi-discipline engineering teams to design scalable and efficient solutions that improve the modern Point of Sale experience for both Merchants and Consumers.
• Work with product owners and stakeholders to implement business requirements.
• Maintain high standards for code performance and quality under strict deadlines.
• Candidates should be able to provide a portfolio of native Android applications which they have built themselves and/or contributed to significantly. Skills:
• 4+ years of Android development.
• Kotlin experience is a strong plus.
• Proficient with Java and the Android SDK.
• Proficient with Android Studio.
• Proficient with Git
• Knowledge of MVVM design patterns.
• Proficient with modern testing tools and frameworks.
• Understanding of Test Driven Development (TDD) concepts
• Experience consuming Web APIs (REST & SOAP).
• Experience guiding and leading small team of junior to mid-level developers.
• Familiar with secure coding practices.
• Excellent written/verbal skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail. Bonuses, But Not Required:
• Proficiency with Kotlin a plus, but not required.
• Contributions to Open Source projects
• Experience with Payment technologies
• Experience integrating with peripheral devices such as card readers, payment terminals, secondary displays, etc...
• Experience using Android JetPack Components (Room, LiveData, ViewModel, Nav Components)