Please share your updated resume if you are comfortable with below position
Location : New York NY
Experience : About 15 + years
Sr. Enterprise Integration Architect
The senior Enterprise Integration Architect is responsible for the design, development, cost modeling and implementation of the Enterprise Scheduling program integration solutions. This highly experienced professional serves as chief integration architect for the program and will be managing a number of project integration leads, specialists and developers.
- Establishes integration standards and provides leadership to the Enterprise Scheduling project team. Is a liaison between the Enterprise Scheduling program and the Enterprise Integration Application (EAI) department.
- Converts complex functional specifications on business problems into programming specifications.
- Interfaces with many business analysts, project managers, and/or customers to clarify requirements, including those that involve multiple interdependent systems/applications, and significant business risk.
- Analyzes, defines and documents requirements for a system, considering its interfaces and interdependencies with other systems. performs coding and/or configuration to meet documented needs, utilizing a variety of procedures and techniques.
- Tests own and others work, contributes to the development of test plans and participates in post-implementation reviews.
- Coordinates with multiple project groups to resolve systems issues and advance integration projects.
- Conducts code reviews as appropriate for quality and adherence to standards.
- 10 years+ integration experience preferred
- Is an expert in Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) paradigms and strategies. Has many years of direct experience in at least one top tier ESB
- Is an expert in enterprise integration paradigms, patterns and designs. Has participated in major integration projects delivering real-time, batch, application and data integration solutions
- Is proficient in at least one major coding language
- Is well versed in industry standard protocols and formats (e.g. RESTFul, SOAP, xml, json, AMQP, JMS, delimited, OAUTH)
- Is proficient in Linux and Windows O/S
- Understands the principle of messaging and has experience with a message bus
- Deep cloud experience SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- Proficient in SQL and understands the basics of RDBMS and no-SQL models
Technical expertise preferred
- Mulesoft, Java and/or Python, RabbitMQ, AWS cloud services, Linux, OAuth 2
- Must be supreme communicator, capable of reporting directly to Senior VPs and above
- Within the scope of the program is the single point of contact for all integration and ESB architecture
- Understands and conforms to compliance, SOX, GDPR and like standards.
- Can produce clear and concise project plans, status reports and issues lists
- Can manage project team member leads
- Entertainment, scheduling business knowledge preferred
- Functions independently. Handles project level issues without direction. Recognizes and escalates program level issues
- Works within a predefined budget of time and money
- Makes hiring and firing recommendations of consultants
Thanks and Regards
Work NumberExt: 314