***We are unable to sponsor for this permanent full-time role***
***Position is bonus eligible***
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Sr. Java Financial Modeling Developer. Candidate will work on developing tools for investment platforms, systems and improved analytic capabilities within the Investments & Capital Markets business division.
• Design, develop and support an in house debt issuance auction system.
• The auction system will be the first of the continuous build process (currently under development) to ensure: rapid application development, continuous integration, test driven development and automated promotion/deployment procedures.
• Accountable for developing solutions in support of trading and operations requirements, and collaborating with other teams across organization.
- Typically has at least 5 years of experience in solution, design and development of web-based applications including WebService
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software development, or similar discipline or equivalent work experience
- Expert level understanding of OOP and OOD concepts. 8+ years of experience.
- Expert level programming skills in Java, 8+ years of experience. Java 1.8 is mandatory
- Should have working experience in DevOps centric Behavior-driven development environment. Should have in-depth knowledge using Cucumber or FitNesse, Jbehave .
- Expert level understanding of Spring Framework
- Should possess strong database design and development skill. Should be proficient in data structures and in writing complex SQL.
- Experience with developing and delivering application using Docker related technology is a plus
- Solid understanding of Java concurrency and multi-threading
- Understanding of Mortgage Business or Secondary Mortgage business.
- Experience with performance tuning for scalability and stability.
- Experience with Linux/Unix shell scripts.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or related field