Job Title: Sr. Oracle Hyperion EPM Administrator – Data/Technical Architect
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: Long Term Contract
Must Have: AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
Job Description: Candidate should be a Senior level Oracle Hyperion EPM (Enterprise Performance Management Suite) administrator with AWS Solutions architect certification and SAP MDG & ABAP programming experience to join our IT infrastructure/operations team to support and maintain our on premise/virtual environments in AWS cloud and non-cloud platforms. We are seeking candidates with excellent problem-solving skills and a team player working with other team members to accomplish the goal. Candidate should possess the relevant technical expertise from a variety of different fields including administering Oracle Hyperion EPM suite of products (DRM, Essbase, SmartView, Planning), SAP MDG & ABAP programming, Qlik administration, Linux/Windows systems administration, Oracle and Postgres database administration. Cloud infrastructure coding expertise with AWS/Cloud formation and Ansible scripting. Programming with Python and DevOps automation experience will be a plus.
- Administration of Oracle Hyperion EPM Suite including but not limited to Shared Services, Essbase, Planning, SmartView, Essbase Admin services, Provider services, Financial reporting
- SAP MDG and ABAP programming
- Cloud infrastructure as a code scripting / maintenance with AWS Cloud Formation and Ansible
- Optimize AWS cloud platform to its highest efficiency while keeping the cost down
- Automate the AWS infrastructure through code to spin off new environment on request
- Monitor production to support 100% availability
- Work with product vendor to address any product related issues.
Must Have Skills:
- Experience in SAP MDG configuration/maintenance
- Experience in SAP ABAP programming.
- Experience in Qlik Sense installation/configuration/maintenance
- Experience in Qlik Sense Administration
- Experience in administration of Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Suite (EPM / Hyperion) and Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Certified AWS solution architect.
- Experience in Oracle WebLogic administration
- Experience in Apache/Oracle HTTP Web server administration
- Experience in Hyperion Essbase System administration and system performance tuning
- Experience in version control with GIT/STASH
- Hand on experience in Linux platform
- Oracle database experience
- Experience in maintaining infrastructure as code in AWS Cloud
- Scripting experience in AWS CloudFormation with JSON code
- Thorough understanding of AWS IAM security, VPC/Subnet concepts
- Scripting experience in Ansible playbook YML's
- Experience in AWS load balancers
- Experience in AWS Command Line CLI for accessing/managing EC2, EBS, S3
- Experience in AWS AMI custom images & cloning
- Experience in AWS volume snapshots & restore
- Experience in AWS storage management with EBS/EFS
- Experience in AWS EC2 bootstrapping
- Experience in AWS Auto scaling configuration
- Experience in AWS SSO configuration with SAML & CA SiteMinder
- Experience in migrating Oracle Middleware applications to AWS cloud
- Experience in python scripting
- Experience in shell scripting
- Working knowledge on Google Cloud APIs like Google Drive API.
Required Technical Skills:
- Certification: AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate.
- Operating Systems: Redhat Linux, Windows Server.
- Technologies: Qlik Sense, Hyperion, Java (JDK), SQL, PL/SQL, Perl, JDBC/ODBC, AWS Cloud Formation, AWS S3, AWS EC2, AWS ELB, AWS EFS, AWS EBS
- Application/Web Servers: WebLogic, Apache, Tomcat, Oracle Http Server, Microsoft IIS.
- Scripting: BASH/KSH Shell, Python, Perl, Ansible, Windows Batch Scripting / Power shell
- Database: Oracle, PostgreSQL
- IDE Tools/Utilities: Eclipse, SQL Developer, Linux X Window System.
- Version control: Gitlab, Git
- AWS scripting: Cloud Formation, Ansible
- Good "Out-of-the-box thinking" sills
- Good knowledge on DevOps and its tools set such as CICD tools.
- Good experience on using Jira tool for Agile development methodology
- Good experience on using Maven, MS Build and other build
- Deep understanding of Ansible & cloud formation
- Excellent leadership, communication and project management skills.
- 8+ years of experience in general.
- 3 years of experience in AWS cloud
- 5+ years of Tools Experience such as Jira, Jenkins, Selenium, Maven.