Join this healthcare corporation that is growing organically and through acquisition and is providing services across the country.
THIS ROLE IS 100% REMOTE FOR DALLAS AREA CLIENT
This is an opportunity for a Senior Salesforce Solutions Architect to be the Corporation s Salesforce guru. You will lead a small team of Salesforce Developers responsible for the Salesforce environment, in addition to the Solutions Architecture of the Salesforce Platform.
There are exciting opportunities and projects on the horizon which include:
- The Salesforce environment will be yours to build for the future.
- Work in a new Salesforce Lightning environment, which is only 1.5 years old which started new with Lightning and is building from there rather than evolving from older Salesforce technology.
- You will help rollout Salesforce to new vertical business lines.
- Take part in a companywide initiative focused on Automation, including rolling out Automation Anywhere, which will plug into Salesforce.
- Take part in the migration to Agile (Scrum and Kanban) from Waterfall.
- Take part in the move to DevOps.
- Gain experience in the expanding Healthcare Industry, if you don t already have it.
Technical Environment includes: Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce Health Cloud, Salesforce Sales Cloud.
You will have the primary responsibility for guiding the delivery of Salesforce implementations, leveraging Salesforce and systems architecture best practices, to ensure a quality experience for users and customers.
Manage the development team, including contractors through project solution design and development. This role requires experience in foundational architecture skills with an expert level of Product and Technology experience in Salesforce combined with business solutioning skills.
- Provide complex solutions for advanced Salesforce platform configurations, particularly data schema, permissions, profiles, roles, record types, reports, dashboards, and custom development.
- Analyze highly complex requirements and provide feedback for developers to ensure the code meets business solution requirements.
- Design Salesforce frameworks and solutions that are scalable and that promote reusability.
- Manage a team of developers leveraging Agile and Hybrid Agile/Waterfall concepts to deliver quality Salesforce solutions.
- Coach and mentor development team members to improve skillsets and capabilities.
- Collaborate with Principal Enterprise Applications Architect and project teams on composite solutions which leverage Salesforce, integration layer, and other applications to create a seamless, user-friendly experience.
- Understand and articulate technology architecture, solution alternatives, and employ data-based recommendations and best practices.
- Lead design sessions and prepare design documentation for features planned for a release.
- Lead discovery with business partners and develop Salesforce solutions and roadmaps.
- Stay current on new features of the product suite and continually explore solution capabilities of the Salesforce ecosystem and insight into Salesforce-related products and vendors
- Strong experience as a Salesforce solution architect with experience in implementing and supporting Salesforce CRM.
- Strong knowledge of integration architecture (Salesforce APIs, Services, messaging structures), and how to design a Salesforce-centered solution leveraging these concepts.
- Detailed level knowledge of Salesforce Lightning and Lightning Components.
- Salesforce product specific experience with Lightning versions of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Experience interpreting and implementing roadmap plans and enterprise-level architecture to develop an action plan.
- Strong experience in managing and monitoring the health of a live Salesforce environment, including respective sandboxes.
- Strong knowledge of Apex programming and Salesforce declarative programming.
- Experience conducting code merging activities and deploying code/configuration between sandboxes and Production environment.
- Experience in Agile (Scrum or Kanban) and waterfall SDLC methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to tailor messaging both business and technology team members, as well as executive leadership.
- Experience on Salesforce Health Cloud and/or Healthcare industry knowledge highly preferred.
- Experience with automation, including OCR and/or RPA, a plus.
RedRiver offers benefits including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and 401k. More positions @: http://redriversystems.com/jobs/#/jobs RedRiver Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.