Urgently required Technical Business Analyst @ Atlanta, GA (remote till covid)-contract for 2 years.
Mandatory Skills: strong AWS and mobile application
Job Type: Contract
Workplace: Atlanta, GA
The Technical Business Analyst is responsible for reviewing, analyzing and evaluating business operations and user needs as well as documenting requirements and defining scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gather information and evaluate output requirements and formats.
- Study system capabilities and write specifications.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams.
- Improve systems by studying current practices and designing modifications.
- Define project requirements, identify project milestones, phases, and elements.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activities.
- Collaborate & work with offshore team
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments.
- Develop, design and prepare effective test plans and cases to perform various types of testing based on requirements and functionalities
- Translate Functional, Technical, Conversion and Performance requirement specifications into high level test cases/plans.
- Evaluate test results to identify defects and variances from functional, operational and performance requirements
- Responsible for manual/automation end to end testing across application, test cases/ scripts generation and documentation.
- Review QA documentation for accuracy, feasibility, and consistency. Create test designs, test cases and expected results for all phases of testing.
- Perform an end-to-end test in a production environment to validate new or updated business processes, customization and configuration, reports, and data migration.
- Use SQL to validate Transaction Testing for front end testing to validate data in the back-end database.
- Responsible for preparing user training manuals and conducting training sessions with end-users.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.