During covid it can be remote.
Web Developer IV
6 month contract
What does a great Software Developer, Senior do?
You'll be working in multidisciplinary teams where your focus will be on integration/user interface development and improvements of our cutting-edge online banking technology and products.
- Develops and reviews requirements, ensuring that there is agreement on what software is to be built.
- Synthesizes design, incorporates review comments and provide critical review of other designs.
- Often responsible for creating and documenting the architecture and design for several interrelated components, which are subsequently developed by other engineers.
- Writes production-quality code and is able to implement entire subsystems or feature sets independently. Software developed should have very few defects, should be robust in the face of environmental errors, should perform at or beyond requirements, and should be able to be understood by more junior developers.\
- Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Four-year degree plus graduate work in software engineering, computer science, computer engineering or equivalent experience is required. During this time should have written programs of significant complexity (several thousand lines).
- At least 7 years' experience writing software in a production environment, preferably in product development setting. Software development experience should include distributed server solutions with rigorous quality, scalability, robustness and reliability requirements.
- At least 4 years' experience with Microsoft technology stack (.NET, C#, RESTful API Web Services, ASP.NET, etc)
- At least 4 years' experience with Cloud Computing technologies (Azure, AKS, Google Cloud Platform, etc)
- Proven practical experience with software product development/management processes and software configuration management.
- Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Exposure to with API management tools like Apigee
- Experience with API integration
Thanks & Warm Regards
Primus Software Corporation