Apex Systems is currently looking to hire a Senior Web Developer
. Please email an updated resume to if you are interested. Thank you!
Location: Sunnyvale, CA. (open to 100% remote options)
Start Date: May 17 th , 2021 Responsibilities:
- Work with the digital analytics & marketing teams to decipher business analytics requirements and deliver implementations which meet those requirements
- Implement and provide Quality Assurance (QA) for various marketing technology solutions, including but not limited to: Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter, Adobe Analytics etc.
- Write automated tests to ensure various Marketing and Analytics tags are firing as expected.
- Understand various privacy laws (GDPR, CCPA, etc.) and ensure tagging implementation is compliant.
- Maintain robust documentation.
- 2+ years of experience in digital analytics implementation working with Tag Management Systems (TMS) such as Tealium iQ, Adobe Launch, or Google Tag Manager (GTM).
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong troubleshooting experience using browser debugging tools (Chrome Dev Tools, Firebug, etc.)
- Strong understanding of HTML & CSS
- Able to quickly and efficiently search, understand, and apply technical documentation.
- Experience with modern frameworks like Ember/React/Angular is preferred but not required.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or