Supply Chain Data Analyst ( Lawson)
Atlanta, GA ( Partial remote after 90 days)
Accede Solutions is seeking Supply Chain Data Analyst to support a prestigious client:
Supply Chain Data Analyst supports Projects & processes, analyzes data, prepares meaningful analytial reports, through the use of Lawson MMIS, EPIC, BlueBin, Qlik & MS Office products. Additionally, this role works closely with MMIS , Sourcing, Value Analysis & Logistics team to identify Process Improvement & cost savings opportunities through financial reporting, benchmarking & other supply chain related reporting tools.
- Accountable for member data health (data completeness, data accuracy, periodic recertification's. Collaborate with the Data Health Analyst (DHA) and the Data Intake (DI) team to identify additional validations.
- Guide members to improve data quality to protect the integrity of the data.
- Develop and guide improvement plans for members with a proactive focus on remedy and resolution and minimizing escalations.
- Prepare materials and provide updates regarding data health for site visits and Executive Business Reviews.
- Manage all data intake including tracking incoming data, ensuring data are current for all groups. Perform regular follow-up with members to request submissions and process re-submissions within given time frames.
- Prioritize member data submissions and ensure all processing turnaround times are met.
- Communicate effectively with members to resolve questions with online reports, security access and data inconsistencies.
- Relevant degree preferred. 2 or more years relevant experience working with data required.
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of business requirements, data specifications and relational data sets required. Experience analyzing health care data desired.
- Knowledge of SQL desired.
- Knowledge of medical coding, terminology and Electronic Health Records preferred.