Piper Enterprise Solutions
is currently seeking a System Administrator level 2 for an opportunity in Laurel, Maryland (MD)
to work for one of the largest Federal Credit unions in the state of Maryland.Responsibilities of the System Administrator lvl 2:
Qualifications of the System Administrator lvl 2:
- Maintains the integrity, performance, reliability, and security of the application systems
- Develops technological solutions for processes and/or workflow by performing analysis and providing automation improvements.
- Installs and supports server and PC-based software.
- Investigates and resolves enterprise application functionality issues.
Compensation for the Business Intelligence Analyst:
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft suite of desktop applications
- Experience with Relational Database Software. Demonstrated ability to apply knowledge of databases (i.e. MSSQL, Oracle, Access).
- Basic knowledge of networking technologies and concepts to include LAN/WAN/Firewall.
- Preferred certifications include: CBAP, MCTS (Database), MCITP (Database), MCSA, PMP
- Banking or Financial background HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Salary Range: $85,000
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
Technical Analyst, System Analyst, Software Analyst, Impact Analyst, Help Desk, Help Desk Support ,Support, Systems Admin, Systems Administrator, Systems Administration, Sys Admin Troubleshoot, Troubleshooting, Local area network, LAN, Microsoft Servers, Microsoft Networks, Desktop Computing, Computer Science, Implementation, Multi-site, Multi-Server, AD forest, AD forest environment, health, dental, vision, benefits