At United Wholesale Mortgage, finding a better way is something we do every day. As an Application Administrator, you'll provide elite client service for our users, ensure we're making the best possible use of our tooling, and help our clients become more efficient with it every day. We operate in an Agile environment, with rapid changes and improvements being demanded by all systems every day. Having experts like yourself available to help us design and execute on those improvements are what will take the whole organization to the next level.WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Configuring & extending your application(s) to meet the needs of our clients
- Supporting users by providing support and training for our team members using your application(s)
- Consulting internal teams and team members about how your application can be used to support active projects
- Engage with your application(s) vendor for support as needed and following up until we have a positive resolution
- Ensure your application(s) technical currency by applying testing and applying updates
- Review our licensing agreements to ensure we're in compliance and not missing functionality or services
- Escalate vendor issues to our vendor management team (poor response time, SLA violations, etc.)
- Attending vendor events, conference, and seminars to stay up to date with the application's capabilities and best practices
- Computer-related degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in an IT organization
- 2+ years of experience administering middleware applications like Reddis, Jenkins, or Artifactory
- Ability to work with limited guidance in a team environment
- Able to provide clear and concise verbal and written communication
- Comfortable in a fast-moving environment
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Ability to multitask and adapt
- Onsite, full-time attendance
THE PLACE & THE PERKS
- 5+ years of experience administering and expert knowledge of your application(s) (Jira, Confluence, TFS, RedGate, Service-Now, VMWare, Jenkins, Octopus, etc.)
- Experience in financial services companies
- Experience in an agile environment
Ready to join thousands of talented team members who are making the dream of home ownership possible for more Americans? It's all happening on UWM's campus, where our award-winning workplace packs plenty of perks and amenities that keep the atmosphere buzzing with energy and excitement.
It's no wonder that out of our six pillars, People Are Our Greatest Asset is number one. It's at the very heart of how we treat each other, our clients and our community. Whether it's providing elite client service or continuously striving to improve, our pillars provide a pathway to a more successful personal and professional life.
From the team member that holds a door open to the one that helps guide your career, you'll feel the encouragement and support on day one. No matter your race, creed, gender, age, sexual orientation and ethnicity, you'll be welcomed here. Accepted here. And empowered to Be You Here.
More reasons you'll love working here include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after just 30 days
- Additional parental and maternity leave benefits after 12 months
- Adoption reimbursement program
- Paid volunteer hours
- Paid training and career development
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Mortgage discount and area business discounts
- Free membership to our large, state-of-the-art fitness center, including exercise classes such as yoga and Zumba, various sports leagues and a full-size basketball court
- Wellness area, including an in-house primary-care physician's office, full-time massage therapist and hair salon
- Gourmet cafeteria featuring homemade breakfast and lunch
- Convenience store featuring healthy grab-and-go snacks
- In-house Starbucks and Great Lakes Coffee Roasting Company
- Indoor/outdoor caf with Wi-Fi
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation and change. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Team members may be required to perform other or different job-related duties as requested by their team lead, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Employment with UWM is "at-will." UWM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for this job online
Refer this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
Connect with UWM!
Not sure what to apply for? Connect with us to speak with a recruiter and explore opportunities!