Systems Engineer with HMI experience
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Thuan Lee
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $190,000A bit about us:
Based in Los Altos, CA we are the Research Division of a Global Automotive company that is focused on vehicle safety and access. We are building out a new team to support a new project/initiative via long-term contracts.
If you are a Systems Engineer with HMI experience, then please read on .Why join us?
- Remote work (til we are all allowed to safely go back to the office)
- Competitive hourly pay
- Long-term contract
- Exciting projects
We are an innovative company working with the latest and greatest technologies like artificial intelligence to develop cars that are safer, more accessible and more environmentally friendly. If you have this experience, apply now we are actively interviewing!Job Details
- 5+ years experience developing engineering applications for complex Automotive Systems
- C++ / Python in a Linux environment
- Automotive HMI technologies and Software platforms
- Cross-platform development: Linux PC, Raspberry Pi, nVidia Jetson, MicroAutoBox, etc...
- Automotive communication buses, protocols, and development tools: CAN, CANoe, etc...
- Code maintenance, automated testing, continuous integration (CI), code style conformity and code review
Nice to have experience:
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.