Our great client based out of Green Bay, WI is looking for an experience Talent Sourcer to join their team! If you are interested please reach out to
- Develop strong partnerships and influence with business leaders, Talent Acquisition team and Human Resources partners.
- Experience in competency-based interview and assessment techniques to conduct an interview and extract the most important pieces of information from candidates.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements, conduct full in-depth behavioral interviews with those meeting the basic requirements for the position to further identify talent, present those qualified to hiring manager, with detailed notes.
- Prepare all interviewers in how to conduct interviewing to ensure effective, legal interviewing practices and a quality candidate experience.
- Utilize a consultative approach with hiring teams for assessment, and selection in order to deliver qualified diverse slates of talent.
- Contract Service Level Agreement and set expectations with Hiring Manager.
- Ensures positive candidate and employee experience throughout the hiring process.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable employment laws and policies and maintains up to date internal compliance policies. Meets recruitment targets. (D&I, slate, days to fill, HM satisfaction survey).
- Solid knowledge in recruiting components including, but not limited to sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Represent the company in various community and academic events, including university career fairs.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or