Our great fortune 500 client based out of Green Bay is looking for a Talent Sourcer to join their team. If you are interested please reach out to
The Talent Acquisition Sourcer is responsible for developing and executing candidate identification and screening strategies which support the assigned talent pools.
Key Job Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for sourcing candidates, consistent with requisition goals and deliverables. 2. Utilize comprehensive and diverse sourcing strategies to attract top talent across multiple skill sets and locations as needed.
3. Leverage the use of applications and software to continually improve the recruiting process.
4. Take a proactive approach to managing pipelines
1. Minimum of 1-year relevant sourcing experience
2. Expert in identifying and securing passive candidates via various 'direct' channels - Social Media; networking, market mapping, Boolean strings
3. Ability to build and maintain a vast network of professional relationships
4. Demonstrated business acumen
5. Highly competent IT skills, including all Microsoft office, spreadsheets, databases, reports
1. CIR, CDR, CSSR certifications are preferred
2. Experience in Direct Hire Placement for a 3rd party recruiting or staffing firm
3. Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
4. Demonstrated ability to apply creative approaches to business challenges.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or