The Division of Purchase and Property is recruiting for a position to supplement the Procurement Bureau Technology Unit’s staff with technical expertise for the unit’s complex technology bid solicitations.
Required Skills Will Include:
- Demonstrated technical procurement related experience Required 3 Years
- Experience writing technical bid solicitations, as well as reports and business correspondence (ex SaaS, cloud, network solutions and hardware) Required 3 Years
- Experience / Knowledge of best-practice bid solicitation development processes. Required 3 Years
- Experience / Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (particularly, Word, Outlook, and Excel), and Acrobat Required 5 Years
- Experience working wih all levels of management Required 5 Years
- Experience in a Leadership capacity withskills and ability to effective guide teams Required 3 Years
- Experience with procurement and contract documents in State government (Preferably NJ) Desired
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited college Required
The ideal candidate has a minimum of three years experience developing various types of information technology bid solicitations (software, cloud, hardware) and has excellent reading and writing skills, has the ability to multi-task, has the ability to work with senior management, is detail oriented, has complex reasoning skills and can work independently. Bachelor Degree required.
This role will:
- Include all aspects of procurement efforts, including gathering key requirements and timelines and assist in developing and analyzing technology bid solicitations, Q&A, Quote Evaluation and Intent to Award packages.
- Include review of assigned information technology bid solicitations and work with the State agency’s State Contract Manager to develop the scope of work tasks which the awarded contractor(s) will need to perform to complete the work required by the procurement.
- Include revising and/or rewriting bid solicitation submissions as necessary to ensure requirements are clear to bidders including arranging tasks in a logical sequence (e.g. chronologically, grouped by discipline, etc.), defining deliverables and establishing performance standards and how they will be monitored. This work will be performed through collaboration with the State agency and other subject matter experts, research, and review/data mining of existing or similar documents (current contracts, previous RFP documentation, and other documentation).
- Include performing quality check of all assigned bid solicitations to include checking for compliance, proofreading, and adherence to policy and procedures and ensure accuracy and quality of work.
- Include establishing and maintaining files as directed.