Piper Companies is looking for a Technical Architect for a Mortgage Technology Company in Remote.
, Public Trust Clearance will need to be obtained
Technical Architect Description:
exciting opportunity and is looking for an experienced Technical Architect working with solution teams to translate a business need into a robust and integrated technology solution. You will be working in a fast-paced environment solving unique and challenging software problems and developing innovative solutions.
Technical Architect Responsibilities:
• Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements.
• Responsible for the design of all technical elements of the solution including performance, security and identification of Infrastructure related requirements.
• Provide architectural guidance, architecture reviews and key design decisions across the products in the toolkit
• Encouraging best practice & standards, reusability and alignment to the client's architecture principles
• Act as a key point of escalation to product teams, mediating and resolving conflicts
• Provide input into final decisions regarding system software and security.
Technical Architect Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
• 7+ years in Java backend engineering experience.
• 5+ years of experience designing webservices in Java and Spring
• 5+ years of experience in design of, creating and managing RESTful webservices
• Experience with designing high performance applications
• Experience with one or more databases (Oracle preferred)
• Experience with AWS would be plus
• Previous work experience as a Software or Java Architect.
• High-level project management skills
• Ability to solve complex software system issues
• Ability to understand complex code quickly.
• Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Pair programming and Test-Driven Development is an advantage.
• Good communication and client-facing skills.
• Experience with Veteran Affairs is an advantage (current PIV/GFE enablement a plus)
• A SAFe resource that has over 5 years of experience in architecture, planning and delivery of large-scale programs
• Works in alignment with enterprise architect and participates in architecture review sessions to maintain and improve the architectural runway
Compensation/Benefits for the Technical Architect
3% salary match to 401k