This position is for one of our Direct clients They are looking for a Technical product Manager who is passionate about the eCommerce industry and has analytical and multi-task abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment please go through the JD and let me know what you think. Please feel free to call me or send me your updated resume, so that we can move forward by answering all your questions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Manages cross-functional teams through functional requirements gathering, implementation and validation through to initial launch or lifecycle of a service.
2) Defines functional requirements for wireless services.
3) Manages product development including product requirements gathering and definition, project planning, project management, budgeting, financial acumen, test design and execution, long term tactical roadmap and release management and planning.
4) Communicates product requirements to various organizations such as IT, Engineering, Supply Chain, Customer Care, Sales.
5) Leads vendor selection process, delivery, quality required.
6) Develops, maintains, and distributes, standard project management deliverables for the successful launch of new data applications and devices, including: implementation plan, project schedule, issues & action items log, meeting minutes, risks assessment and contingencies.
Top 5 Skills / Additional Job Posting Description Details *
experience working within an Agile/SAFe Agile scrum team as a product manager, or business analyst experienced in creating, documenting, and managing Capabilities, Features, and User Stories
• Technical expertise with complex back end technology infrastructure, API's, Microservices, and SDK's
• Experience with Jira Align, Agile Craft, Kanban Boards, and other Agile documentation and process tools
• Experience with interpreting technical/architectural documentation and translating into tangible requirements
• Experience working with large cross-functional Product, Business, Tech Dev, Marketing and Key Stakeholder teams
• Advanced communication skills, including being able to track and present project status results to leadership teams