Our Vision is to change the way the world communicates. Our Mission is to connect people and things.
We are reimagining the way people watch TV with services like Sling and AirTV. We are redefining the boundaries of communication and connectivity too, with our planned green field 5G cloud native network build out and the Internet of Things. Nothing is out of our reach, and the opportunity to shape the future of entertainment and technology has never been more tangible. About the position
Our mission is to build a modern, best in class watching experience for our customers. Our environment is...
- Highly elastic
- Very fast paced, with tight deadlines
You will be...
- Working first hand on the latest technology in internet streaming television
- Embarking on the next chapter of our story
- Delivering software in an agile, continuous integration and delivery environment.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to be...
- Willing to dig in, do whatever it takes to get things done and take the ball and run with it
- Committed to excellence, both in your own performance, as well as to the products you and your teams deliver
- Passionate for building great products, continuous improvement, agile software development and technology - bonus points for loving TV and movies
- Eager to learn quickly and adapt to frequently changing circumstances
- Positive in your attitude, with a great sense of humor
- A creative thinker with great problem-solving skills to realize the future vision of Sling TV
- A skilled communicator to areas of the organization that will be the envy of your colleagues
- Able to see the big picture, while delivering on the details that matte
A successful Senior Technical Product Manager will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Have 5 or more years of experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager, Technical Team Lead or a related position
- Have experience with streaming and mobile platforms such as Roku, tvOS, iOS, and Android
- Have experience with agile development
- Have Strong technical, analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Manage a product backlog with multiple competing interests
- Be able to break down complex features and platform requirements into deliverable parts and stories
- Have as an added bonus, experience with analytics and big data
Compensation: $64,800.00/Yr. - $101,700.00/Yr.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.