is seeking a Technical Project Manager (UX II)
to join our team. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a strong background in project management.
Location : Philadelphia, PA (position is remote until office re-opening) Work Authorization: We Do Not Sponsor H1B nor do we accept C2C Core Responsibilities:
- Responsible for researching customer usability experiences across various product and digital interfaces.
- Reviews business priorities and questions with UX and DX stakeholders.
- Assesses user needs and requirements and tests all aspects of the usability and overall experience of various digital properties.
- Has in-depth experience, knowledge, and skills in user and digital experience, UX research strategies and methods, and presenting UX research and insights.
- Understands and applies various market research methods, standards, and practices such as quantitative and qualitative approaches.
- Assesses product, portal, and website functioning, usability, and architecture. Analyzes data, and develops recommendations based on findings.
- Coordinates and leads all aspects of UX research efforts for company websites and online interfaces, including requirements gathering, user research, prototype/design testing, project management, and user persona development.
- Assists with a variety of web and digital research projects and collaborates on special activities where there are additional needs for user experience and user interface insights.
- Reviews competing products and recommends solutions that differentiate the company's digital properties from those of competitors.
- Develops research plans and approaches and conducts end to end research efforts.
- Presents findings, insights, and recommendations to cross-functional teams and leadership.
- Participates in and facilitates cross-functional team and project meetings. Manages all stakeholder communications.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- A successful candidate is:
The ideal candidate will excel in a fast-paced environment, possess strong strategic and analytical thinking, and have the ability to lead and motivate cross-functional stakeholders through the organization. As such, they must be able to educate and influence across all levels of the organization. The ideal candidate will be proactive and someone who is a problem solver and learner who strives to find way to support the overall Market Research team.
Action- and execution-oriented. You aren't afraid to ask questions in a room with many people to get to the information you need. You know how to roll with the punches, find the path forward as the landscape changes, clearly communicate and bring all impacted partners along with you. And you are always eager to step in to tackle new problems and support colleagues when they need a hand.
A relationship builder. You know that relationships drive your ability to succeed. You understand the value of listening first, then talking; of giving consistently and receiving occasionally. You've seen how strong cross-team collaboration and partnership yields the best outcomes. You work cross-functionally with your cross-functional partners, providing clear direction on the "what" and "why" but giving them a strong voice to define the "how".
A customer-centric, data-driven strategist. You keep the customer at the center of what you do. You take time to understand the customer and market by digging into the data, research, and actually talking to breathing, living customers. You synthesize this info to define core customer needs, problems to solve, and solutions to build.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent required.
- Requires 3-5 years of related experience. Within the cable, telecommunications, or similar business preferred.
- High degree of flexibility and ability to rapidly shift priorities based upon business demands
- Experience managing cross-functional project teams
- Ability to independently and efficiently scope and execute concrete time-sensitive deliverables
- Knowledge of the competitive landscape and trends that might impact the go-to-market strategy.
- Collaborative working style and drive to learn and expand knowledge
- Fluency in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration
would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
In over 16 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration
has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 16 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals. pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.