Kforce has a client that is seeking a Technical Support - Office 365 in Tempe, AZ.
A fast growing, technology focused Kforce client is looking to add technical support expertise to their local team. This candidate should possess excellent customer service skills and a desire to advance their technical skills in a dynamic cloud environment. Our client's product is a comprehensive solution intended to back up and recover data of Microsoft Office 365, on-premises Microsoft Exchange, and on-premises Microsoft SharePoint organizations, including Microsoft OneDrive for Business. The technical support engineer is a trusted role providing technical assistance to fellow IT professionals, using broad and in-depth troubleshooting skills and product knowledge to solve challenging technical issues. We are therefore looking for candidates that will offer support for Microsoft Office 365.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Provide technical support and in-depth troubleshooting for our client's customers (B2B) via telephone, email, and web conferencing
* Act as a technical focal point in relationships to fellow IT professionals
* Research and troubleshoot customer problems and inquiries
* Update and work assigned cases in a timely manner
* Technical documentation of all customer interactions accurately and within SLA in our CRM tool
* Contribute to documentation to build client's knowledge base
* Proactively stay up to date with all the latest technologies concerning our client's products and the underlying technologies
* Previous Microsoft Office 365 administration and troubleshooting experience is required
* Proven successful experience providing technical support and in-depth troubleshooting
* Familiarity with some of the following areas: Microsoft Office 365 administration, Azure, AWS, VMwareESX(i), Microsoft Hyper-V, Microsoft Exchange server administration, DB (SQL/Oracle), Windows OS2008(r2) & 2012(r2) advanced user or administrative level, and practical understanding of TCP/IP (OS, firewalls configuration)
* Ability to quickly learn, understand and explain technical information
* Ability and desire to take ownership of client issues through resolution
* Excellent time management skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.