Hired candidate/s are expected to be onsite in Vancouver WA for an initial 30-45 day training period
TIGERSTOP IS GROWING AND WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
TigerStop is a U.S. manufacturer of smart machine tools. We are all about productivity, after all, our mission is to empower local manufacturers to be globally competitive. We believe in helping our customers across the globe craft things better, faster, more efficiently, and with less waste, to ultimately make them more successful. Our customers, big and small, use our machinery to make products ranging from cabinets, windows, doors, and curtainwalls, all the way to HVAC tubes and pipes, cars, planes, and even spaceships. If a manufacturer needs to build something, whatever that something may be, we help them build it better.
TigerStop takes pride in the machinery solutions it makes. And we take pride in our people. Building a great team is integral to ensuring that we complete our mission. Our team is comprised of dedicated craftsmen with an ethos of continuous improvement and positivity. Our team makes certain that our customers are as productive as they possibly can be. Watch TigerStop’s Mission Video to learn about who we are: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYR8YxOkWA8
Technical Support Representative – Industrial Machinery
We want YOU. TigerStop is looking for an extraordinarily talented and energetic Customer Service Representative – Industrial Machinery to join our forward-thinking service team! Are you an individual with exceptional service and troubleshooting skills? Are you a natural problem solver? Helpful? Do you like assisting customers and diagnosing problems? Do you have exemplary verbal and written communication skills? Look no further!
What Will TigerStop Offer Me?
- The ability to own my position and creatively tackle problems head-on
- Must be able to train 30 – 45 days in Vancouver, WA production facility with own housing arrangements with the capability of working remotely thereafter
- Growth. TigerStop offers the ability to grow and expand my role with a team of supporters
- TigerStop offers educational reimbursements for continued education related to my field
- A competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package including health insurance beginning after first month, dental plan, 401K plan, profit share, paid time off, flexible spending account (FSA)
What Will I do at TigerStop?
- Provide technical service and excellent customer service via telephone and email to support our dealers and customers
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues covering product operation and electrical systems, mechanical systems and software
- Respond to technical support requests which may include answering product how-to questions, user-interface training, assisting with system configuration changes, and troubleshooting technical issues
- Interpret and communicate specialized technical specifications, drawings, manuals, and other technical reference into information usable and understandable by clients
- Coordinate spare parts specifications and shipping instructions to our dealers and customers
- Bring clarity to incomplete or inaccurate information through questioning and problem-solving
- Assist in product training seminars for dealers and service technicians
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts, identify process improvements for customer service and technical support activities
- Maintain calm and professional communication while assisting distressed customers
- Manage confidential and proprietary client information
- Maintain accurate records using CRM system
- Interact with Engineering and Production to provide excellent customer service and clarify specifications when necessary
- Must be willing to be available periodically after regular business hours for on-call duties
What does TigerStop Need From Me?
- Conduct all activities with the high standard of ethics maintained by TigerStop
- Adhere to expense control guidelines when resolving issues
- Participate in all assigned technical support and customer service training programs
- Communicate effectively, establish positive relationships both with internal team members and external clients,
- Maintain positive image with customers and coworkers while promoting courtesy, objectivity, respect, and fairness
- Seek feedback and follow-up on employee and customer suggestions with a suitable response
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Skills and Education
- 2 years of experience in customer service or technical support for industrial equipment or capital machinery
- Customer service orientation focused on clearly identifying needs and timely resolution to technical support issues
- Excellent and effective phone presence which includes understanding, patience, and tact
- Intermediate to advanced CRM software experience strongly preferred but not required
- Excellent ability to communicate via email with intermediate or higher MS Outlook skills, using excellent punctuation, grammar, spelling, and professional tone
- Basic competency in MS Word and MS Excel
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Teams or similar virtual collaboration platform a plus
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to interpret technical reference materials
- Valid driver’s license
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus, both written and verbal
- Prompt, hard-working, efficient, punctual, and prepared
- Organized with high attention to detail
- Ability to think quickly and take initiative
- Ability to prioritize one’s own daily work with solid time-management skills
- Team player with a positive, friendly demeanor
At TigerStop we believe in a positive work environment where employees are encouraged to learn, problem-solve, and contribute to sustainable outcomes. We value the ethical and respectful treatment of all stakeholders. We champion safety within the workplace and our products. We respect, empower, and contribute to the growth of our valued people. TigerStop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We require a complete background check and are a non-smoking organization.