Preferred location in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, or North Carolina but can be remote.
Our client has an immediate need for a Sr. UI/UX Designer II who will be responsible for collaborating with internal and external partners to conceptualize ideas and implement compelling customer-focused mobile apps.
- 8+ years of UX design experience
- Experience with wireframes, mockups, user flows, prototypes, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design concepts
- Experience collaborating with internal and external partners
- Experience designing Native Mobile Apps
- Experience translating user experience needs into requirements and transform them into intuitive and engaging user interfaces
- Working through fast-paced iterations and feedback as requirements progress and prototypes increase in fidelity
- Initiating and conducting user experience research and testing
- Motivating, inspiring, and influencing others in the organization to engage with design thinking and best UX practices
- Participating in identifying and defining strategic initiatives as well as supporting those efforts
Why Work for ConsultUSA:
- ConsultUSA offers competitive salaries, major medical (PPO or HDHP w/ HSA), dental, and vision insurance plans, and 401k plan with immediate eligibility for both salary and hourly employees
- ConsultUSA hosts several outings and events, holiday and summer parties, and volunteer opportunities throughout the year for employees
- We will work with you to obtain training for in-demand technologies and prepare you for industry-recognized certification exams
- ConsultUSA offers Business Analysis and Project Management training through our Project Management Institute (PMI)® award-winning sister company, PMCentersUSA
How to Apply:
To submit your application, please click the “Apply Now” button located at the top and bottom of the page.
ConsultUSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For a complete listing of all ConsultUSA jobs please visit www.consultusa.com
Follow us on Twitter: @ConsultUSA_Jobs