Our leading pharmaceutical client in New Haven is seeking a Veeva CRM Support Professional to ensure consistent, high quality business operations support for day to day activities and key field systems.Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Veeva CRM Support Professional:
Requirements of the Veeva CRM Support Professional:
- Manage all aspects of Veeva CRM, including territory management, troubleshooting, and testing/monitoring data quality
- Participate in governance committees to ensure enhancements and new projects are prioritized appropriately and with consideration of scalability and ongoing maintenance
- Optimize existing system-related processes and design new processes to support key Medical initiatives and challenge the status quo, always designing with the end in mind
- Partner with cross-functional teams responsible for identifying opportunities to enhance current systems and maximize analytic capabilities
- Play a key role in preparation of and during Business Reviews and periodic reporting
- Deliver ad hoc reports in line with local specificities and needs
- Maintain approved materials for MSL use within Veeva CRM
- Provide state and federal mandated reporting of field activity in collaboration with government affairs
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field required
- Professional certification of technical skills (Salesforce, Veeva) helpful
- At least 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical/biotech in medical affairs in business operations
- Proven experience with Veeva CRM
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills
- Proven self-starter with high standards of excellence and innovative thinking
- Change management and project management experience
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
Keywords: Veeva CRM Support Professional, Salesforce, Project Management, Change Management, Pharma, Biotech
Job ID: 350907 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!