VMware/VDI Administrator TX, San Antonio 78249 Security Clearance:
U.S. Citizen, Current Security Clearance, Top Secret Skills: VMware, VDI, virtual desktop, Citrix, Windows
We are recruiting for a VMware/VDI Administrator to work in support of a DoD effort for an existing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) infrastructure and services transition to the cloud. Qualified candidates will have expertise working with virtual desktop administration and providing preventive and corrective operational support for a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI). Prior experience supporting an ERP Common Services (ERP-CS) environment is a plus. Location Note:
All work will be performed in San Antonio, TX. Relocation support will be considered. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Work as part of a team supporting corrective and preventive operations activities for ERP-CS infrastructure and services
- Support program phases providing operations support for existing ERP-CS infrastrucure and services, supporting transition to Cloud One, and sustainment of services in Cloud One
- Provide technical support to multiple engineering teams working across a variety of software and hardware products
- Work in support of SLAs and ensure that requirements are met
- Support development activities and conduct testing for varied software/systems/platforms
- U.S. citizenship
- Current Top Secret security clearance (at a minimum)
- 3-5 years of VDI administration experience preferably in a DoD or DISA environment
- Experience using VMware VDI tools
- Experience with Citrix and/or Microsoft Windows virtual desktop environments
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline preferred; will consider additional years of related experience in lieu of a degree
- Prior experience supporting an ERP-CS environment is preferred
- Experience with legacy infrastructure transformation and migration is a plus
- Experience working with hosting solutions for private and/or public cloud technologies is a plus
Tallon Recruiting and Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We comply with Form I-9 identity and legal work authorization requirements and utilize E-Verify for Employment Eligibility Verification in accordance the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process can reach us by email at email@example.com or telephone 571-333-2151.
For more information please visit us at www.tallonrs.com .