We have an urgent job opportunity for Web Content Developer with one of our clients, based out of Cupertino, CA. I've gone through your resume and believe that you would be a good fit for this position. Please let me know if you would be interested to discuss further in detail about this position. You can respond back to this email along with your updated resume and contact details.
Job Title : Web Content Developer
Location : Cupertino, CA
Duration : 12 Months (Contract)
- Maintain content quality and uphold (and contribute to) editorial standards in accordance with style guides, glossaries and local HR contributions
- Write, edit and load content. Work with subject matter experts to develop and update content, articulating key messages in a way users will understand.
- Understand content structure and style for the web
- Work closely with the localization team for translated content
- 5 years of experience in online content production, editing, or communications
- Able to write clear, direct and compelling copy
- Meticulous, highly organized, and strong task/project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; able to build strong relationships with partners
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML.
- Proven experience with Content/Web Management Systems required
- Experience with HR and global projects preferred
Sr. IT Lead Recruiter
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)