SAIC is seeking a Web Software Applications Developer
to join our team of diverse individuals. The position is located in Chantilly, VA.
In this role you will perform the following:
- Develop web-based software applications for a multi-layered security environment information management system using current and emerging web technologies (JAVA, PHP, AJAX, etc).
- Provide full life-cycle development and support
- Work with team members and customers to define requirements, set development schedule, develop code solutions, integrate, test, deploy, and maintain software
- Work independently while keeping the program management informed of progress, schedule changes, and priority shifts
You will receive direction from the lead engineer regarding technical requirements .
A strong candidate will be one that can integrate in a well-defined, mature team process while actively seeking to contribute new solutions to the betterment of the team. Qualifications
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Poly
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related field and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years related experience
- Experience applying Object-Oriented design to complex technical challenges
- Experience writing database-driven applications for the web
- Familiarity with database design constructs and SQL preferably with PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of UNIX- and/or LINUX-based platforms, shell scripting experience
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Excellent communication skills
- Requires an individual who is a self-starter and can work with minimum direction to achieve the program manager's goals
- Must possess an ability to independently prioritize, plan and execute work
- An aggressive and problem-solving personality that is complemented by exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to work multiple tasks simultaneously
My SAIC Benefits.