Kforce's client is looking to bring on a Wireless Data Scientist to join their growing team.
* Perform data analytics and quantitative modeling for devices and wireless networks to improve device performance, quality, user quality of experience, and quality of service
* Perform device analytics on device performance, RF performance, device quality, device antenna performance, device readiness etc.
* Statistical modelling of wireless network and device QoS/KPI/KQI, user behaviors
* Visualize the analytical results using data visualization tools
* Master or PhD Degree (Preferred) or Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, etc.
* 5+ years of experience in Wireless industry required
* 5+ years of machine learning experience in professional role
* 5+ years of experience with Python, R, MATLAB, VBA, Java Scripts
* 5+ years of experience with Spark, Hadoop, MySQL, MS Excel, VBA, Teradata SQL, MS SQL.
* Must have proven records of papers published in wireless analytics space in IEEE or other effective journals
* Master machine learning algorithms including: forecasting, clustering, classification, reinforcement learning, deep learning etc.
* Data extraction/transformation/loading, text mining, statistical analysis experience is required
* Expertise of system performance fine tuning of the database schema is required
* Strong analytical capabilities, creativity and critical thinking required
* Good mobile telecommunications industry knowledge, including experience with handset manufacturers, network equipment vendors, and/or chipset vendors
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.