DevOpsSystems EngineeringSystems EngineerDevOps EnginerCloud EngineerCloud Systems EngineerCloud DevOpsCloud ContainersAutomationCI/CDCloudAzureDockerAnsibleGitMavenGradleKubernetesOpenShiftAzure ARMPowerShellTFSPackerAzure Resource ManagerPuppetChefSaltStackBash
Our client in the Akron, OH area is looking for a DevOps Engineer to to help the organization improve the efficiency and reliability of the automation process for software releases to customer environments. Your focus will be in the areas of advocating and improving Developer Experience, automating CI/CD Pipelines and underlying toolchains, and enabling application delivery teams to achieve agility. In this role, you'll influence the culture and strategic direction of DevOps adoption throughout the organization, leading our client towards fully automated releases. The ideal candidate has at least 5 years of experience in DevOps, experience creating CI/CD pipelines, and familiar with MS stack - Team Foundation Server, TFVC, Azure, etc. Our client is in the healthcare technology industry so prior experience with healthcare clients is a huge plus.
This is a hybrid opportunity offering roughly 50% remote work. The weekly work schedule will be two days on-site, two days remote, with alternating Fridays. This is a full time/permanent position offering a comprehensive benefits package.
Interested in learning more? Want to make an impact on the lives of others? Apply today!
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps
- Proficiency with CI/CD concepts, preferably for .NET applications
- Experience with Microsoft SQL database deployments
- Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud technology
- Proficiency with TFS (Team Foundation Services) for issue tracking, or similar issue tracking systems
- Proficiency with TFVC (Team Foundation Version Control), preferably, or similar version control systems
- Experience deploying to both Microsoft Windows and Linux environments
- Improve build and release pipelines
- Managing stakeholder reporting
- Strong networking concepts knowledge
- Strong security concepts knowledge
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as work collaboratively with remote team members
- Ability to understand complex processes and improve upon them
- Proficiency with Microsoft Team Foundation Server for Product Lifecycle Management & for version control (TFS & Azure DevOps)
- Experience as a Software Engineer/Developer, preferably on the Microsoft technology stack
- Experience with web server deployment preferably with Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
- Experience leading a team of fellow engineers
- Proficiency in scripting languages and tools such as PowerShell, Bash
- Experience with containers and orchestration such as Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Please click the Apply Now button to apply for the job.
We will review your resume and call if you are qualified.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
Job ID 4655DI-1126