- Network Operations
- Operations Analyst
- problem solving skills
Job Title: Network Operations Analyst, Location: Fairfield, CA (Onsite) Duration: 24+ Months Contract Client: Direct Client
NOTE: Shift Timing: Thursday 6 pm to 4:30 am and sometimes 6 pm to 6 am (2hrs overtime).
We are looking for Telecom, SCADA, and Network experience
• Advanced knowledge of network protocols, software applications, and operating support systems;
• Current Networking Certification ITIL Certification.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in telecommunication, internet, and network operation center environments.
• Previous experience working in ticket management systems/ applications (I.E SMC Remedy), monitoring network devices and software operating systems.
• Experience compiling and analyzing data/statistics.
• Ability to communicate finds and recommendations to various levels of management;
• Ability to lead teams; Responds to escalated issues and complex incidents;
• Oversees, mentors and provides technical guidance to less experienced IT Network Operations Analysts; Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and demanding time constraints;
• Ability to run what-if modeling analysis and understand how different factors affect outcomes;
• Is able to work with and communicate across multiple departments;
• Ability to apply technical skills to resolve high-impacting, unusual, and/or complex incidents. Has advanced or mastery knowledge of one or more of the following designated area: IT product line, operational process, Utility domain.
• Ability to choose from different analytical methods, approaches, and tactics to meet analysis requirements in an efficient manner.
• Interacts with users, IT professionals and team members typically reporting and discussing progress of projects/incidents.
• Applies technical skills to resolve incidents of well-defined scope as specified by procedural guidelines or under direction of leadership.
• Escalates to more experienced resources on unusual or more difficult incidents.
• Has proficient knowledge of one or more of the following designated area: IT product line, operational process, Utility domain.
• Qualitative and quantitative analytic & problem solving skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Is able to work independently or as part of a team.
• Adheres to Work Instructions and/or processes as defined in Run Books and Playbooks;
• Applies technical skills to resolve incidents of well-defined scope as specified by procedural guidelines.
• Must be available to work a varied shift schedule in a 7 X 24 hour operations center environment.
• May require some local traveling for training, meeting, etc.
• Able to support shift schedules as required to meet business needs