Role: AEM Developer
Location: Plano, TX
- Experience developing with Adobe.
- Experience Manager v6.0 and higher.
- Experience developing in JAVA with a solid understanding of UI technologies
- Experience building CQ / AEM components and templates.
- Understanding of Core and Advanced Java.
- Understanding of AEM Author, Publisher and Dispatcher Layer.
- Experience on developing AEM Static and Editable Template, Front end Editable Component Creation and Back-end components, Experience fragment, Content fragment, Sightly, Run Modes, client Library.
- Understanding of OSGi Modules, Apache Felix Console, OSGi components/services and Sling servlets, Felix Configuration Manager, Custom Logging, JCR Resource Resolver,
- Factory Configurations, Sling models, Workflow, Custom workflow.
- Adequate knowledge on DAM Assets, User/Group Management, Dispatcher configuration.
- Hands on experience with SAML integration, ACS common utilities, performance optimization, application security
- Strong Experience in Hands On Implementation.
- Experience in Web service, RESTful Web services
- Proficient with Soap/XML, JSON
- Experience on headless implementation with Adobe (content as a service)
- Good to have experience on Akamai CDN, API gateway and search integrations
- Proven experience working in fully Agile teams
- Hands on experience with website development, web services and API development
- Hands on experience with Cloud manager and DevOps tools (Git, Jenkins, Maven JIRA, Ansible etc)
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to align to changing priorities
- Working knowledge with code versioning tools e.g. git, svn etc.
- Good communication skill