Join this technology team headed by one of the most recognized and Award-Winning CIOs in the area!!
Our client is a fast-growing Healthcare organization that has doubled to 40,000 team members in the last 4 years and anticipates adding another 20,000 over the next 4 years through a combination of organic growth and M&A. They believe in investing in people and providing opportunities to create fulfilling careers, personal growth, and improved patient outcomes. They offer an excellent benefits package, work-life balance, professional development, and an outstanding work environment.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Senior Voice Engineer is a vital role on the Network Team, working on major system upgrades and enhancements. You will be a key member ensuring the reliability and performance of network infrastructure, maximizing service availability, and meeting the needs of both internal and external stakeholders.
This is a Build, Design position with some Run and Maintain for the current products. Current Technologies: On-Prem Cisco UCCX, and CUCM.
FUTURE TECHNOLOGIES: Cisco WebEx Cloud, Cisco WebEx Calling, and Cisco WebEx Contact Center.
TOP SKILLS BY IMPORTANCE:
- Cisco Webex Calling
- Cisco Webex Contact Center
- API Integration (i.e., Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX), Webex Messaging, Webex Meetings and Webex Webinars)
- Developing API integrations with 3rd party systems
SENIOR CISCO WEBEX VOICE NETWORK ENGINEER QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proficiency in designing, configuring, deploying, and operating key voice technologies such as Cisco Webex Calling, Cisco Unified Call Manager, Cisco Unity, Voice Gateways, Unified Contact Center Enterprise, Cisco Voice Portal, and Cisco Finesse phone system.
- Familiarity with voice technologies, Natural Language Platforms and Session Border Controllers (SBC).
- Advanced programming experience within WxCC, UCCX/E, and related contact center applications.
- Documented experience developing integrations with 3rd party systems.
- Experience with advanced networking protocols, routers, switches, and telephony applications on Telecom Routers.
- Proficiency in log collection, packet capture, call manager, collaboration suite, certificates, and secure communication.
- Familiarity with Unified computing servers, Linux, and Active Directory.
- Strong understanding of security protocols and products.
- Experience with continuous delivery and Infrastructure as Code.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Deep understanding of Cisco Unified Communication or Contact Center technologies, including Call Flows, IVRs, Quality Management, Workforce Engagement Management, and Operational Reporting.
- Ability to create architectural diagrams and comprehend dataflows to develop/implement technical solutions.
- Familiarity with Observability principles, including monitoring best practices, log review, alerting, and reporting.
- Proficient troubleshooting skills for all aspects of Contact Center Platforms, with on-call production support capability.
- Clear, professional communication skills for effective interaction with customers, clients, colleagues, and organization members.
REQUIRED: CCIE or CCNP
RedRiver offers benefits including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and 401k. More positions @: RedRiver Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.