Job Title – Cloud Architect IV
Location – Frisco, TX (open to fully remote candidates)
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
- The Manager of the Architecture team will have direct responsibility for the development of cloud technology architecture, governance and standards across Brands, Regions and Functions.
- This is a rare opportunity at the intersection of the company’s digital transformation journey to engage in technology leadership to drive business results for the largest staffing company.
- Not only will you driving the strategy, adoption, and transformation of a cloud strategy but you will be enabling leading edge technologies.
- You will have a unique opportunity to create a Strategy that extends across on-prem, public and private cloud services.
- Own M365 governance of the various product/solution architectures including (1) ongoing reengineering and modification of the existing architectures; (2) creating or developing architectural advances to accommodate future features and capabilities while maintaining architectural adaptability; and (3) driving the feasibility of alternative directions in future architecture/platform development through the creation of models, prototypes, and protocols.
- Provide governance on the optimal path to a common platform
- Evaluate the pre-release of RHI core technology product(s) new features or enhancements to existing functionality, consult and align with business product managers to address potential business impact and release schedule.
- Create near and long-term technology roadmaps, making assertions about technology directions, customer value and improved ‘Design, Build, Operate’ velocity in partnership with product and engineering leaders.
- Conduct architecture product roadmap reviews. Ensure that architecture achieves the desire quality attributes such as security, scalability, and resilience, from the end system, product, service, or module. Additionally, track the legacy product footprint and develop timelines to mitigate risk and avoid end of support for the product lifecycle.
- Will lead a core team of Architects and promote best practices and cohesion.
- Partner with Product Management regarding future platform and technology issues and the effect of decisions on current and future projects. Propose the creation and/or development of advanced foundational architecture that will enable future feature expansion
- Engage with leadership and functional teams to ensure the technology architecture addresses security and protection of data, information systems and equipment; actively helps inform and identify opportunities to implement security, privacy, risk management and disaster recovery initiatives and best practices.
- Google Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Windows Azure
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Xoriant is an equal opportunity employer. No person shall be excluded from consideration for employment because of race, ethnicity, religion, caste, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.