- Deep Learning
- biomedical image/pathology images/Histopathology/Digital Pathology
- Algorithm development
Duration: 12+ months
Fully vaccinated candidates only
Client: Roche Medical
Only W2 candidates
Prefer a candidate with strong Digital Pathology Algorithm development experience using Deep Learning.
Title: Sr Imaging Scientist
· Designs and implements innovative algorithms to analyze histopathology images and data as individual contributor or technical lead of a project team.
Work Experience 2 years (Ph.D) / 5 years (with M.S) of industry R&D experience with software development for image or data analysis algorithms.
· Experience with commonly used Deep Learning models and frameworks (e.g., Pytorch, Fastai, TensorFlow)
· Expert knowledge and deep understanding of image analysis, pattern recognition, machine learning, computer vision, and data mining methods.
· Strong understanding of software architecture for scalable high-performance systems; expert in prototyping and commercial product development languages.
· Strong understanding of biomedical image data, especially pathology images.