- Gathering/Eliciting Requirements Uses Cases BRD JAD Sessions Agile/Scrum ITIL
Company in downtown Phoenix is looking for IT Lead Business Analysts
1 year + contracts- could be there for years
NO THIRD PARTIES OR AGENCIES PLEASE
LOCAL CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED
SEND RESUMES ASAP TO
IT Career Opportunities at Envision, LLC
Are you looking for the place to really enhance your career? Envision offers
Challenging IT positions with a lot of responsibility in a rewarding, fun working environment.
Why Envision? The Envision Difference
* Work on cutting-edge technology projects with Fortune 500 companies who are technology leaders close to home.
* Envision is a financially-stable company founded in 1983.
* We are known for caring about our Consultants and have Recognition and Award programs.
* Our culture is entrepreneurial with long term Consultant partnerships.
* Envision has a national presence and does business in 33 states.
* Voted a “Best Place to Work” by St. Louis Small Business Monthly magazine – November, 2013
Envision offers the following benefit options to our talented, professional employees: Complete Medical and Dental Plans Life Insurance Long Term Disability Matching 401 (K); Paid Time Off Fun Social Events 95% Employee Health Contribution by Envision
NO C2C OR THIRD PARTIES ALLOWED
ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES TO THE THE PHOENIX AREA WILL BE CONSIDERED
IT Business System Analyst
Envision is seeking up to 3 IT Lead Business Analyst for our 6 - 12 months+ long term project in Phoenix, AZ. Below is a brief outline of experience for this role:
Lead Business Analyst primary is to assist the PMO with BA activities which includes conducting a full business case assessment for a new project request or supporting a PM team with project execution. All project initiatives managed under the PMO have high complexity and high visibility. Therefore, the individuals selected for these positions must have excellent communication skills, active listening skills and high emotional intelligence to manage multiple stakeholders. The desired candidates will have strong skills in gathering business and technical requirements, mapping business processes and data and system workflows, facilitating gap analyses, and contributing to other written business deliverables necessary to increase the business value and quality of services and solutions while bridging the communication gap between the business and technical staff. The LBSA will work independently, proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers, and be able to juggle multiple initiatives simultaneously. Additionally, attention to detail, business writing and organization skills are a must.
- 5 years of experience as a lead business analyst conducting business cases, business and technical process mapping, requirements gathering, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, information technology or related field
- Strong analytical and business skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into an application and operational requirements
- Conduct user acceptance testing, training support, and contribution to the creation of business deliverables
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Exceptional attention to detail; documents must be professional and ready for Executive review
- Advanced proficiency with MS Word, OneNote, Excel, PowerPoint, Project/PWA, and Visio, wireframe
- Procurement experience (RFP, RFI, RFQ, etc.)
- Project implementation support experience (multi-year, large teams, phased rollouts, etc.)
Preferred Experience and Training
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) designation from the International Institute of Business Analysis (llBA)
- Other certifications and skills such as Lean, Kaizen, Scrum / Agile Project management methodologies, ITIL v3 Foundation Training and/or Certification
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high- level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Specialized business experience desired for department-sponsored engagements. Examples include: Election software, public safety, agile software development, technology infrastructure and operations, security, data analytics, etc.
- Business Intelligence tools
Please send Qualified resumes asap to