$85 - $90
Contract - W2
Contract - 12 Month(s)
No Travel Required
python software engineer
python application developer
dev test infrastructure engineer
Title: Python Developer
Location: San Jose, CA (Hybrid. Requires at least 4 days in office)
Duration: 12 months (Possible Extension-Long Term Project)
- As a key member of the Software team, you will be responsible for designing and developing Dev test infrastructure for a state-of-the-art distributed storage system.
- The successful candidate must be a strong team player, have excellent communication skills.
- This senior-level role involves significant responsibility and requires creativity as well as passion to work on high performance flash based storage systems.
Education and Experience:
- BS/MS Computer Science or equivalent with a minimum of 5+ years of experience in Python on Linux.
- 10+ years of professional experience as back-end test automation engineer
- Fluent in Python and Python testing best practices
- Expert level hands-on required in back-end test automation using Python
- Should be development of automation framework or making use of automation frameworks
- Storage experience will be a plus
- Should have complete understanding and hands on for file I/O using Python, API calling and dealing with JSON and related libraries etc
- Should be able to work in Agile teams with strong ownership and accountability for the deliverable
- Ability to collaborate effectively with interdisciplinary teams.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic in learning new things.
- Experience developing infrastructure for storage systems, particularly flash and SSD-based solutions highly desired.
- Knowledge of NFS file system and S3 object storage is desired