Please, no third parties. Permanent residents only.
This is an onsite job in San Diego, CA and there is no relocation assistance available.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, and support of web projects that meet established specifications, design criteria, quality standards and business requirements with minimum supervision.
- Collaborate with development team to implement a new custom, enterprise web content management system (CMS).
- Design and maintains content, user interface (UI), and graphic features for company websites and web-based applications.
- Produce graphics as well as online-based creative marketing materials.
- Build navigational structures, information maps, and working prototypes to fulfill functional and user requirements for web-based content and applications.
- Collaborate with department heads and product managers to define the user experience strategy and develop usable, useful, and compelling website experiences.
- Provide regular status reports to all levels of management, follow established code guidelines, and best practices, and maintain a high degree of knowledge on current technologies and tools.
Skills & Requirements:
- 3+ years of hands-on web development experience.
- Familiarity with Visual Studio/.NET environment.
- Experience with cross browser compatibility.
- Experience with Twitter Bootstrap and/or responsive design.
- Ability to work independently but interact well with others in a team environment, including liaising with counterparts in database integration efforts.
- Ability to quickly understand and resolve unfamiliar problems in a fast-moving technology space and development environment.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, graphic design, or related field is highly preferred.
- Mobile web and app development experience a plus.
- Knowledge of source control software is a plus.
- Experience participating in a formal Agile/Scrum environment is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and/or Azure DevOps/Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) is a plus.
tags: web developer, web programmer, front-end developer, front end developer, programmer analyst, user interface developer, ui developer, software engineer