I hope you're doing well. We have an urgent requirement for a Lead SDET with our direct client for a long-term contract and this is a 100% remote role. Please go through the job description below and send your updated resume to or call me on to discuss further.
Role: Lead SDET with experience in designing, architecting Frameworks and hands-on in frame work development.
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: Long Term
Glider Test Mandatory
Description: The main function of a Lead Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) is to write code to develop and execute software test plans to identify software problems and their causes. This is a Software Engineering position involving hands-on coding to create frameworks. Lead SDET & People Manager (50/50 role) (2 Openings)
- Lead SDET experience with people management experience of at least 1-3 individuals.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture and REST APIs.
- Experience with AWS Cloud Services, SQS, SNS, S3, EC2, EMR Clusters etc.
- Proficiency with SQL Queries.
- Experience with RestAssured Testing framework/ Springboot MicroServices Architecture.
- Experience with Typescript Technologies like Angular(Latest version), React etc.
- Experience with Browser Automation Frameworks Selenium
- Experience with Test Strategy and Risk escalation and communicating with PM and Senior leadership.
- Year of experience 7+ and Background in Computer Science
- Given an Algorithm, and find a solution and problem solve through conversation.
- PROTRACTOR - BIG PLUS, Selenium, API TESTING (Rest Assured), Postman, Cucumber
- Core Java Skills, Write Code, Testing Mindset - Break stuff, fix stuff, comfortable using testing tools. User Interface skills, Selenium, Web Application Skills
- Computer Science related Degree Must
- Thorough understanding in computer science fundamentals - algorithm design, problem solving, complexity analysis and data structures.
- Thorough understanding of testing process, test types, test design and testing methodologies.
- Experienced with modern programming languages and common development technologies with software architecture and design skills.
- Experienced with functional or Performance or Security or DevOps test tools.
- Experienced in architecting, designing, and developing automation frameworks and test suites.
- Experienced with Cloud related technologies.
- Experienced with Unix/Linux environment.
- Self-directed, detail-oriented and have excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast- paced environment.
- Write java code to automate the test of business layer or data layer applications.
- Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Identify, analyse, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Create or maintain databases of known test defects.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
Thanks & Regards,