Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: San Diego, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
- The Sr. Software Engineer is responsible for design and implementation of interactive web-based services.
- Candidate will be creating and maintaining Java code and provide component level designs for the Sony PlayStation Network platform.
- The candidate must have experience in developing Java based applications on Unix (Linux) platforms and must be a full-stack developer.
- BS degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5-7 years programming experience in Java.
- Hands on experience in RESTful API architecture and development.
- Experience building solutions on AWS utilizing AWS products and services.
- Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications.
- Experience developing applications on Unix/Linux platforms.
- Experience delivering high performance, active-active, linearly scalable services (Enterprise Java/J2EE, Web Services, Big Data/NoSQL, REST).
- Experience with servlet containers (e.g., Tomcat), JAXRS, Spring, and related technologies.
- Experience with agile development methodologies and test-driven development processes preferred.
- Experience using source control (esp. Git) and bug tracking systems in a team environment.
- Experience in object-oriented analysis and design.
- Experience developing web services using JSON and XML.
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of Python 3 and at least one of the Python web frameworks such as Django, Bottle or Flask
- Must possess the drive and passion for quality with the ability to inspire, excite and motivate other team members.
- Must possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills, and be able to work with others at all levels, effective at working with geographically remote and culturally diverse teams.
Contact: + 1