This role will be responsible for providing technical leadership in the design, documentation, and review of technology solutions that meet the business and IT needs of the organization. This individual will also be accountable for providing technical leadership for projects and will be accountable for the end-to-end solution and delivery. Individual will be the focal and escalation point for all -technical delivery issues on these efforts. This individual will be assigned to projects to provide leadership and be the primary accountable person for the design and delivery of the solution for the business initiative.
Must have experience with PaaS providers such as AWS and Microsoft Azure and knowledge of supporting systems within cloud infrastructures.
- Must possess broad understanding of technology and business operations and is able to provide holistic solutions to business problems or requirements.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of software design, application integration, and data integration.
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing canonical data models, SOA, messaging and transformation patterns.
- Extensive experience in data integration practices beyond ETL or ELT
- Extensive knowledge in architectural patterns utilized for micro-services, event driven architecture and domain driven architecture.
- Understands the complexities of networks, database, systems, security practices and other infrastructure components in an IT environment.
- Understands the complexities of DevOps and its best practices as it relates to software and integration design
- Understands IT security and governance best practices as it relates to software and infrastructure design.
- Understands security methods such as ADFS, SAML or OAuth.
- Current knowledge of industry best practices for software architecture.
- Strong leadership, confidence, verbal and influencing skills.
- Strong oral communication, written and presentation skills. Demonstrate the ability to present complex technical information, in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, in large and small groups.
- Strong organization, facilitation, analytical and deductive reasoning skills. Capable of thinking through problems in a systematic and logical manner in order to produce solutions.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- High level of energy, drive, and creativity to solve complex business problems and overcome complex challenges.
- Proven analytical skills and ability to conduct research for data and business logic issues as required.
- Proven innovative thought process and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and standards is a plus.
- Experience in mobile development and/or design is a plus.
- Experience in application cloud architecture is a strong plus.
- Knowledge or certification in TOGAF is a strong plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 8 years of equivalent professional experience.
- The ideal candidate has either automotive, distribution and/or warehousing experience.
Desired Tool Stack
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience is a differentiator
- Scripting/Programming Languages - .Net, .Net Core, C#, PHP, jQuery, Azure Power Platform
- Communication Methods/Protocols - HTTP, TCP/IP, SFTP, SSH, FTP, SMTP
- Middleware - Azure (Paas) Tools, IBM MQ, Mulesoft, DataPower
- Messaging Services - SOAP / REST, XML, JSON, EDI
- Databases - Azure SQL Server, SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, Azure Data Lake, MongoDB, CosmoDB DB
- Data Movement - Informatica PWX, IICS
- UI - ASP.Net, React
- Cloud - Azure PaaS, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Version Control Repositories / Pipeline - Azure DevOps, GitHub, Visual Studio, Jenkins