MatchPoint Solutions is a fast-growing, young, energetic global IT-Engineering services company with clients across the US. We provide technology solutions to various clients like Uber, Robinhood, Netflix, Airbnb, Google, Sephora and more! More recently, we have expanded to working internationally in Canada, China, Ireland, UK, Brazil and India. Through our culture of innovation, we inspire, build, and deliver business results, from idea to outcome. We keep our clients on the cutting edge of the latest technologies and provide solutions by using industry specific best practices and expertise.
We are excited to be continuously expanding our team. If you are interested in this position, please send over your updated resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Title: Jr Program Manager
Location: Pleasant Grove, UT
Salary: $50,000 - $65,000 Plus Benefits
Job duties include:
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, coordinate, and track all project activities
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured plans
- Work with all functional areas of the company (such as engineering, finance, operations/manufacturing, product management, and senior management) to track status and adjust plans as necessary
- Prepare internal and external documentation
- Perform other duties as required
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to transition seamlessly between collaborative and independent work multiple times per day
- Superior verbal communications
- Superb written communications, include the ability to present new/emerging work in an understandable format
- Excellent Microsoft suite skills, including SharePoint
- Ability to rapidly grasp technical program terminology and engineering efforts
Other Desired Skills:
- Understanding of computer and communications networks.
- Knowledge of aviation, radar, or drone operations and principles
- Experience in systems engineering processes
- Knowledge of hardware and software development lifecycle
Educational or Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or quantitative/business-oriented field or equivalent verifiable practical experience.
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.